DOUBLE EXPOSURE PHOTOGRAPHY
Double Exposure Flickr Examples
Double Exposure Photographers
My Own Examples of Double Exposure Photography
How to make a double exposure in photoshop
- Step 1 open up adobe photoshop software on your apple mac. then open up the two pictures you want to make into a double exposure.
- Step 2 once youve got your 2 photos open click on the select tool and go to rgb colour then click on it.
- Step 3 after you have done that click and drag one of the ppictures over the other pictures and you will notice the picture would of changed to the two pictures blended/layered on top of eachover. this is called a double exposure.
- Step 4 click on the tab on the right that says effects, then choose your favourite effect for the double exposure you have made, e.g. linear light.
- Step 5 once you have the effect print screen the photo or print it out.
I like the composition of the people in this photo because the where the people from the different photo's are standing it makes it look like there part of the same photo and in the same place. the composition of the building is nice because it is centrally across the photo it draws the attention of the viewers eyes. there is a foreground and background in this photo but the foreground is only small. The foreground is the two people in the front on the right. and the background is the school building. When you first look at the photo you at the background but then your eyes are drawn to the two people in the foreground. The main hue in the picture is a greyey tone. The picture is slightly desaturated because its not a really dark grey but its not the lightest grey so its in the middle. Having a range of different monotones and colours helps show the difference between the two buildings so its like the greyer bites is the old horrible building and the sought of white transparent part is the new building. most of the photo is in focus. Some of the things in the background are slightly distorted and you can't see what they are. the focal point of the picture is hard to find because different things draw to my attention. there isn't much contrast between the dark and light parts in the picture accept for the far right. This photo looks cool because it looks like ive taken an x-ray of the 2 people standing on the rights they also looks slightly ectoplasmic. The photo looks quite spooky, which is unusual.